Sunday, February 21, 2021

Stay Tuned for my Upcoming Booklet: Eurasian Century

It seems I have been posting here less this month. But I have not quit writing.

I am currently working on a short booklet on Eurasians, Eurasian solidarity and what Eurasians need to do to make the most of the coming Eurasian Future. The working title is Eurasian Century. It will not be a long treatise on Eurasianism, but rather a short introduction. It will be a gateway to Eurasianism, designed to get average people thinking about Eurasians.

I plan to complete the book sometime next month or the following. In the meantime, I will continue to post here as well, as time allows (I have a full schedule). I will release a free PDF of the booklet here for downloading and distributing. Alternatively, you may support me by purchasing a physical copy off Amazon. To those who choose to support me with their purchase, you have my deepest appreciation. Of course, the best way to support me is to spread the word about the book and my blog and, when available, to distribute copies of the PDF far and wide.

Keep checking back here on my blog for future updates about the booklet, including exact release dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal Entry, Oct. 3, 2021: On existence, work and authenticity

I have become slightly acquainted to the truth of existence, work and authenticity. The path of spiritual growth of all things involves s...